Before you register for the conference, you will need to create an account with UNLV Digital Scholarship if you do not already have one. For UNLV faculty, this account is distinct from your ACE account, so unless you have already created a Digital Scholarship account, you will need to create one to register.
Luckily, creating an account can be done in six easy steps:
- Visit https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/fwpca/
- Choose “my account”
- To create an new account choose “Don’t have an account? Sign up”
- If you think you might have an account, you can choose “forgot your password.”
- Enter the email that you would like to use for transactions with conference
- Follow the prompts to either create an account or choose a new password